Updated new iphone 4 and cant jailbreak

Reaction score
I updated my iphone when i activated it and have recently tried to jailbreak it at jailbreakme.com but get a message that says

Welp.
Version to new. You need to downgrade to 4.0.1/3.2.1 or earlier (Which may be impossible, explanation)before you can use this site.

Any suggestions or am i just skrewed.lol

OP
C
Reaction score
updated iphone 4

I udated my new iphone 4 when i first activated it and then later when i tried to jailbreak it i got an error message that says

Welp.
Version too new. You need to downgrade to 4.0.1/3.2.1 or earlier (which may be impossible, explanation) before you can use this site.

Any ideas on what to do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Nothing you can do but wait until the next jailbreak is released.

OP
C
Reaction score
ok

Thanks for the info. How long do you think it usually takes before they will come out with the jailbreak i need. Are we talking days, weeks, or months?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Thanks for the info. How long do you think it usually takes before they will come out with the jailbreak i need. Are we talking days, weeks, or months?

There is no telling, Generally the hackers who do the jailbreak. Don't inform the public until right before the release.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.