Noooo!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
my iphone dropped when i was getting out of my car today and the glass screen cracked!!!!! =[ and the best part about it, it was my birthday =[[

im due for an upgrade so should i just get the 3g or get my 3g fixed for $80 from this guy off craigslist who does a bunch of iPhones and i go to his house and he does it infront of me?? because i heard a new iphone is coming out soon and if so i rather keep my upgrade for that....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
does it still work? if so, i would hang on to it as long as possible and see if a new one is coming out. otherwise, i think that you would be happy with the step up from the 3G to the 3GS.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
If you can get it fixed at a reasonable price and you do not need anything the 3GS offers, I would stick with it. Like FF asked, does the phone still work?

I was going to start a Happy Birthday thread earlier for you but got busy and forgot. Sorry and hope the rest of your Birthday was good! :D

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks =] yes it works fine, i just need new glass in the front, like i said i found somebody to FIX it infront of me for $80. i was thinking about the 3G but its the same phone with a compass and video. not such a big deal. i rather wait for the 4G or w.e it is going to be called and have iChat on the phone and cool things like that [= hopefully they tell us when the new iPhone will be coming out some time soon!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2 x Quad Core Xeon 3.0, 8 Gb RAM, 4TB Storage, 8800 GT
I think it's very expensive to fix the screen, I would wait for the new one in a few months!
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think it's very expensive to fix the screen, I would wait for the new one in a few months!
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i can get it fixed for $80 and its a legit screen.

thanks

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
YAY!!! just got it repaired its like having a brand new iPhone again [[= and it was only $80!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.