Image hosting website that allows up to 10 MB?

Reaction score
For a GIF? I have one that is 7.31 MB and can't find a site that will host it for free and PERMANENTLY.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.1 ghz i5, 12 gb 1333 mhz & iPhone 4s
Google Drive, Dropbox, any cloud service like that should do the trick I would think.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
For a GIF? I have one that is 7.31 MB and can't find a site that will host it for free and PERMANENTLY.

No such thing as a permanent free online host . . .

Think MySpace for one example of what can, and probably ultimately will, happen. You may find a free hosting service (and Drop Box may meet your requirements) but if your files are important to you, online hosting shouldn't be your only archival choice.

OP
A
Reaction score
I just need a site like imageshack or tinypic because all I need is the direct link. I want to post the GIFs on other message boards and I have some really good ones made. Sadly I have no way of posting them since sites like imgur, imageshack, and etc. only allow up to 5 MB.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Dropbox - use the public folder. You can have files as large as you'd like (I've got a 224MB file in there) and you can generate public links.

C

chas_m

The chances of other forums allowing a 10MB animated GIF are pretty low -- you may want to rethink this plan ...

Reaction score
try photobucket i think they upload gif's you get 5gb free and it generates the direct link for you aswell. Plus you can have private folders

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.