Dashboard gone

Reaction score
Hi,

Somehow my dashboard is gone. I checked in system pref, in HD... Nada.
I can still bring it up by pressing f12 but wondered if there is any other way of getting it back into my dock? Thanks is advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
go into spotlight top right of the screen in the menu bar search for "dashboard" the first line should be "show all (#)" click on that.. when the window pops up under apps you should see dashboard.. from there click and drag the dashboard icon into your dock.. you should be set.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Go into your applications folder, and drag the dashboard icon into your dock.

OP
F
Reaction score
Not in Application folder

Thanks all. I did check the application folder and it's not there. The Tech on the phone last night told me I would have to re-install. The crazy part is that if I log on with my daughter account it's there, so it must not have been totally deleted right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
Thanks all. I did check the application folder and it's not there. The Tech on the phone last night told me I would have to re-install. The crazy part is that if I log on with my daughter account it's there, so it must not have been totally deleted right?

hmm, that's odd. I wonder if it would be possible to put it in your drop box from your daughter's account? It might at least give you something to work with...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.