I now Officially love my Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
as some of you know, i bought my iBook while at a school in california. i got home on sunday and hadnt had a chance to play with it at home. so finally i broke it out while the wife was at work. i got it networked to my pc, it took some fenagling, but i got it to work. i took some pictures with the digi camera, hp photosmart 620, and the pictures went smoothly into iPhoto. i got my cable for my mp3 player, rio s35s w/256mb sd card, and plugged it in. iTunes immediately sensed it, and i was able to unload and load music to it with no problems.

I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I know, the first day I got my mac (and I was on it for the entire day, and the entire day after that, and after that, and well... I havn't turned it off yet), I decided that I had no wish to ever turn on a Windows PC again. Now, everytime I go on a Windows PC it feels like a chore. If only all the Windows users got a chance to play around with a mac, well, they'd all convert (except for the big gamers)!

J

Jefe3223

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, it makes me happy to see those who enjoy there macs. I'm so glad you all have had a good experience. I hope your macs continue to bring you joy.

I

iDVFH.

I was actually anti-Mac about 2 years ago..I played around with my friend's Blueberry iBook and thought it was extremely slow. I find the newer iBooks to be much better. Plus, since I'm an AOL user I found the version of AOL he had to be disgusting lol. But after my getting my 3G iPod I caught interest and bought my iBook exactly 1 year later.

OP
fearlessfreap24
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
[rant]after trying to share out my printer from my PC, i want to throw it through the window. i have uninstalled it and tried to re-install it. it wont re-install arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/rant]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.