Windows media using quicktime

B

Biturbo V12 AMG

I did a clean install of tiger on my mac mini since it came with panther and i wanted to update to tiger. anyways i went to download windows media player and you have 2 options download windows media player by its self or download windows media player plug in for quicktime. After doing that i went to test it and yes the videos played online but as soon as they where done and i clicked to move on safari would crash. i did disk repair after testing it on several sites and it keep crashing safari so i uninstalled it and just downloaded the regular windows media player and all has been well. i just wanted to know if anyone else has had trouble with the windows media plug in for quicktime.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yeah, 10.4.4 seemed to break it. They updated it recently and now it seems to work fine for me.

OP
B

Biturbo V12 AMG

ok thanks for the into i see on windows site it says version 1.0 for flip4mac but when i go to the flip4mac site they are on version 2.01.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.