Maya Student Version

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for the student version of Maya. I have seen autodesk out there, but most of the programs on there are meant for Win. Doesn't work for me :(

If anyone can please point in me in the correct direction for the student version I would be most appreciative!

Thanks so much!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your post was moved to the correct forum as it does not belong in "Community Suggestions and Feedback". Please read our forum descriptions and Sticky notices before posting. Thanks.

I am looking for the student version of Maya. I have seen autodesk out there, but most of the programs on there are meant for Win. Doesn't work for me

As far as I can tell from Autodesk, there is no OS X version of Maya available at the present time. Their new "2012" version is Windows only.

You can contact support at Autodesk and ask if you wish. Just go to their home page and click on support. LINK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
As far as I can tell from Autodesk, there is no OS X version of Maya available at the present time. Their new "2012" version is Windows only.

You can contact support at Autodesk and ask if you wish. Just go to their home page and click on support. LINK

Per your link,
Macintosh® computer: Macintosh computer with Intel-based 64-bit processor
4 GB RAM
10 GB free hard drive space
Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card
Three-button mouse with mouse driver software
DVD-ROM drive
HDD: IDE, SATA, SATA 2, SAS, SCSI
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Apple Safari, or Mozilla Firefox web browsers

Anyway, you'll need to contact an educational retailer, probably through your school's bookstore, or at Autodesk - Education - Locate a Reseller

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.