Printing Problem...HELP!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
I am having a problem printing off of our network at work. Everything was working fine before I installed Tiger. My powerbook is sending the information to the printer, but nothing is happening. I tried reinstalling the print driver but nothing is working. It says job completed in the utilities so I can't understand why the printer is not picking up the job. Anyone else had a similar problem?? Any fixes??

L

Lucky8

donnation25 said:
I am having a problem printing off of our network at work. Everything was working fine before I installed Tiger. My powerbook is sending the information to the printer, but nothing is happening. I tried reinstalling the print driver but nothing is working. It says job completed in the utilities so I can't understand why the printer is not picking up the job. Anyone else had a similar problem?? Any fixes??
I'm having the exact identical problem accept it was doing it also when I was running Panther.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
is appletalk on? it should be.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.