Just got my new ipod (nano 8gb)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
you may have seen my previous posts about which to get, 80gb or 8gb well i went for small and sleek in the end. Post your ipod below

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook / Mac Mini
I got my iPod Nano case from Proporta today. Hopefully that will keep it from getting any more scratches.

And the case makes it look very distinguished together with my Bose OnEar headset ;)

(I have the RED product version)

OP
Mac_OS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
i got a case two but i prefer yours but mine came with a screen protector and a thing for the gym

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
I just got my Switcheasy Black Biscuit from eBay, because the official site doesn't ship to Canada anymore. The case itself is quite slick. Check out the website for more info (I don't work for the company or anything, heh).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
Im VERY hard on my iPod and i wanted something that was tough but still functional so i went with the Speck ToughSkin...

http://www.speckproducts.com/products/toughskin/ipod-nano-3rd-gen/103

Hands down the most rugged iPod case youll find and it comes with a REAL screen protector...not a cheap, thin piece if film that sticks to the screen, but a thick piece of plastic that completely covers the screen ensuring your screen will not get scratched or broken if you drop it. It has a non skid surface so you can throw it on your dashboard or center console of your car and not have to worry about it flopping around while driving. VERY shock resistant and durable and i cant recommend them enough!

Most Apple stores carry them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.