Camera app disappeared on iPhone 4s

Reaction score
The camera app is gone from my home screen. I have no folders so it is not in a folder. If I double press the home button the camera app IS in the scrollable list at the bottom of the screen. There are no restrictions on any apps. I don't have MS Exchange.. from looking around at posts in various places that appears to have been a problem in the past. Help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hi,

Double Click the hold button when in your home screen, press and hold the camera icon and when it starts to 'tremble' drag it onto the home screen and then click the home button.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Hi,

Double Click the hold button when in your home screen, press and hold the camera icon and when it starts to 'tremble' drag it onto the home screen and then click the home button.
You can't drag apps from the multitasking bar.

Press and hold the sleep/wake button AND the home button until the screen goes black and the apple symbol appears in the centre of the screen.

If that doesn't work, it's a trip to iTunes for a backup/restore/re-sync

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.