couple of questions

K

karlbartlett

hi all
this is my first post, having been a pc user for years, but have made the switch i have a couple of questions.

first question is, i had a few differant screens open the other day and i some how, dont know how managed to have 4 screens all greyed and reduced on the one screen side by side, which i liked, does this make sense? basically i had 4 screens reduced in size so i was able to view them all on the one screen untill i highlighted the one i wanted and it then came to the front and filled the screen, how did i do this?

second question is, i am using a microsoft wireless keyboard which doesnt have the same keys as an apple keyboard, i dont want to buy an apple keyboard as my girlfriend and i share the keyboard and mouse (she uses pc) obviously the keys on an apple keyboard do different things, is there anything anywhere which shows how the windows keys relate to the apple keys,
i hope this makes sense.
many thanks
karl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 17", 1.67GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD. Ipod 20GB
karlbartlett said:
hi all
this is my first post, having been a pc user for years, but have made the switch i have a couple of questions.

first question is, i had a few differant screens open the other day and i some how, dont know how managed to have 4 screens all greyed and reduced on the one screen side by side, which i liked, does this make sense? basically i had 4 screens reduced in size so i was able to view them all on the one screen untill i highlighted the one i wanted and it then came to the front and filled the screen, how did i do this?

I have read somewhere in these forums that if you hit the F9 key that should do the trick. Im a newbie myself and personally I haven't tried this yet.

As for the other part of your question, I havent got a clue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.