Aperture

Reaction score
I imported all my iphoto pictures into aperture. Problem now is when I add a photo to iphoto id like it to get added to the aperture library without having to go find that one picture in iphoto. Is there a way to setup aperture to sync its library with iphoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I found this if it's any help

If you choose to store the photos imported from your iPhoto Library in the Aperture
Library, Aperture makes a copy of each image file and places it in the Aperture Library.
This doubles the amount of disk space the image files occupy on your computer. To
save space, import the photos in your iPhoto Library as referenced images. You can also
delete images from your iPhoto Library after importing them, but you will no longer
have access to those images within iPhoto. If you choose not to delete the images in
your iPhoto Library, any changes you make to those images in iPhoto will not be
reflected in the duplicate images in Aperture.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.