A Great Speaker Setup For Logic?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac g4 1.42 Ghz PowerPC processors 1.5 Gb of Ram so on, so
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for great speakers for the new Mac Pro? I was looking on Apple's website, and the M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Speaker System seem like the recommendations are from customers who are using them for the same thing I am going to be using them for. I was wondering if anyone had something better in mind. Thanks -Keith

Reaction score
Depends on how much you have to spend?? M-Audio are a good make, I was going to go for a set of M-Audio BX5A's, there nice! The AV 40's look nice as well and a decent price. As long as you set them up correctly you'll be quite happy!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for great speakers for the new Mac Pro? I was looking on Apple's website, and the M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Speaker System seem like the recommendations are from customers who are using them for the same thing I am going to be using them for. I was wondering if anyone had something better in mind. Thanks -Keith

What do you want them to do? Flat studio monitors? Fun audio monitors? size of room etc..

Rimmer

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.