How to take care of mac?

Reaction score
Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue, but I have a MacBook , white, there are already two cracks, which I don't know how did it happen, I've been holding macBook the best I could, but still there's dust and things like that..
What are the best ways to clean a keyboard?
Why there are cracks on it?
How can I make MacBook to last long? I mean I collected so much money to buy it, so I want it last for a long time.. what should I do for it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
Is it still under warranty or do you have apple care? If you do I would talk to apple and they will take care of you. The cracks were a pretty common issue with the white macbooks. Do you have a case for it for when you travel/move it around? As for the keyboard, compressed air always does the trick for me.

OP
T
Reaction score
Is it still under warranty or do you have apple care? If you do I would talk to apple and they will take care of you. The cracks were a pretty common issue with the white macbooks. Do you have a case for it for when you travel/move it around? As for the keyboard, compressed air always does the trick for me.

Yes, I do have case, but cracks are not harmful?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
It depends, most cracks don't affect performance but it it can affect durability and more cracks usually start to show up if you don't fix them. Call apple and explain your situation. They will help you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.