Apple tv not showing all content

Reaction score
I just updated my apple tv 2, by accident, to 6.0, ever since I updated it does not show my whole itunes library on the tv. I can play content through itunes and airplay it to get it to my tv..but for some reason it doesnt show all of the content using the remote and the tv. This has never been a problem before. though i did notice that this issue had happened using the remote app for ipad and iphone, in the app my whole library was not there. any help would be great. I am all up to date on all software in itunes as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
When you click on the computer icon in the ATV menu do you see your's?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Mac Mini
I'm getting this as well. When I click on the Computer Icon I see my Mac but only the music library is available via Home Sharing, no movies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Double check your Home Sharing on your Mac in iTunes Preferences I have mine set to entire library you can select only the items you want in the box below.
Home Sharing must be enabled on both Mac and ATV.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.