Yahoo Mail -Want to attach a logo to signature -

Reaction score
My boss would like us to start attaching our company logo to our emails. I use Yahoo Mail and I don't see anyway to do that in the signature and if I try to do it each time it becomes something the receiver would have to download or it just shows as a link. Thanks for any suggestions!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Surely your boss would be willing to pay for a real email account if you're going to be using it for business. The free, web-based services are not really meant for professional use

Once you have a real email service, you could use Mail (or whatever desktop application you prefer) to add a signature with the logo.

OP
A
Reaction score
Surely your boss would be willing to pay for a real email account if you're going to be using it for business. The free, web-based services are not really meant for professional use

Once you have a real email service, you could use Mail (or whatever desktop application you prefer) to add a signature with the logo.
We are just a small business and we all work from our homes - I am really happy with Yahoo mail but if I use Mac Mail would that be the solution?
Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.