Replacing the whole MacBook shell

k3s

Reaction score
How much would it possible be to just replace the whole macbook shell. I am going to get the palm rest shell replaced since it cracked (hopefully), so i thought why not the rest since it is pretty scuffed up already. Would estimates be possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
I'm actually curious about this as well.

I guess you could call it a little "Buyers COLOUR Remorse" as I sit here looking at my Black MB wishing I had bought a White one.

I know I could always send my MB into Colorware, however $450 is a little steep IMO.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Because that's the most obvious answer, and we as Internet Forum members, vow to come up with our own solutions first! :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
well there is always macservice.com...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Except macservice.com is even more expensive than colorware.com

OP
k3s

k3s

Reaction score
Because that's the most obvious answer, and we as Internet Forum members, vow to come up with our own solutions first! :p

EXACTLY! Me being a member of mac-forums must always ask first, then if the solution is not found, THEN ill contact apple and whatnot. Ill email them and seek out an answer.

Reaction score
You could look on ebay-I have seen them on there before. You can search "macbook bottom" or "macbook top" and get some hits. I have a clear skin on my blackbook and love it! I don't know if you've looked into that. Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.