<<<<< Quickbooks 2007 Help please! >>>>>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G4 Dual 900's, Tiger...soon to be Leopard and a gig of mamory
:Oops: :Shouting: :Grimmace:

We just recently converted our home office computers to mac from PC's using Quickbooks 2007.

The problem we are having is PRINTING THE REGISTER. Previously in the WINDOWS version, we had no problems. However with the MAC version, the DEPOSITS column doesn't PRINT out the values that are present. I called Intuit and spoke with a Tech for 2 hours only to find out that this version DOES NOT carry the values over to the printer from the REGISTER on the screen.
This is the way the program was developed. It was purposely left out.

My question is this...
1. Does anyone know which file it pulls this info from?

And if so...

2.Can I modify it? (I have hacked files before and am Microsoft certified so you can be as geeky as you wanna be:Evil: )

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I am running QuickBooks Pro 2006 and I am not seeing the problem you are having. Is it only in 2007?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G4 Dual 900's, Tiger...soon to be Leopard and a gig of mamory
Yep! At least that's what intuit told me. They said it does print that column in the windows version but for some reason they left that out in the MAC version. :Angry:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.