ipad to overhead projector wireless

Reaction score
I am wanting to run keynote on my ipad 2 via an overhead projector but want to do this wireless so I can move around the class. Is this possible? Any info is welcome. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
That would work

to get the signal wirelessly to the projector but it is a bulky object connected to the iPad with cables and that needs AC power as well. I use something similar to blast HD signals from a cable box to a remotely installed HD TV. Transmitter at one end, receiver at the other.

How about Apple TV and a wiFi connection? Then you have nothing plugged into the iPad so no hampering free motion to pace while speaking?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
That would work

to get the signal wirelessly to the projector but it is a pretty bulky object connected to the iPad with cables and that needs AC power as well. I use something similar to blast HD signals from a cable box to a remotely installed HD TV. Transmitter at one end, receiver at the other.

How about Apple TV and a wiFi connection? Then you have nothing plugged into the iPad so no hampering free motion to pace while speaking?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.