Expose crashing iBook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 1.83GHz 2GB RAM
Right, I've currently got an iBook G4 1.33GHz , so its not exactly bad.
The one problem is though that expose continues to crash my computer. It's usually when I have a few programs running at the same time, such as Safari, iTunes, MSN Messenger, Limewire. That's what crashed it just now.

I've got expose set up so that when I hover over the bottom left corner it shows all open apps. However, quite often expose doesn't work, and causes the dock to crash. Is there any reason for this? Can I restart the dock or expose in any way? Or am I using too many programs at the same time?

Thanks for anything, Ben

S

stevieb

Even by running those problems, you shouldn't really be maxing out the RAM enough to crash. If you only have 256mb you should definatly upgrade to 512mb at least. But I think you have some sort of other problem...

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 1.83GHz 2GB RAM
I've got 768mb RAM, so I really don't get it. It's stopped happening recently, not sure whether it was something I was doing at the time, or something I'm doing now, but it all seems to have smoothed itself out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.