How to connect Macbook Air to iMac...?

Reaction score
Hi,

About to get new iMac 27". Currently have an original MB Air, not sure why I didn't get normal MB but oh well. Anyway, it obviously doesn't have a mini displayport, and only has USB and some other connection that looks like a smaller USB... Any other way that I can connect it so it will work on the iMac display?

Thanks,

Sharief

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Just curious as to why you would want to? The MBA is a pitifully slow machine in comparison to the iMac and I don't know if it could even graphically power the iMac. Just transfer all your files via Migration assistant or if you want a clean new iMac, open the MBA and share files via bluetooth/sharing.

Reaction score
hi guys!

cud some one tell me hw to connect my imac to my tv. i have been thinking of doing this for quite a while now....but dont know how.....any sort of help or info wud be really helpful....thnx.

----------------------------
cephalexin monohydrate

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.