audiobooks and podcasts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
ok firstly what exactly is an abriged version of an audiobook and secondly what good audiobooks are out at the moment?

Podcasts - when you subscribe to them do past episodes get deleted when you sync your pod its just that some of mine have dissapeared since syncing my pod again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
Abridgement or abridgment is a term defined as "shortening" or "condensing" and is most commonly used in reference to the act of reducing a written work, typically a book, into a shorter form.

A written work is mostly abridged for adaptation into an audio book, to make a more convenient companion to an already established work, or as part of censorship of the work.

google & wikipedia are your friends ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
You have settings for your podcast under your preferences in iTunes I set mine to erase after 10 episodes. Some (Podcast) I archive.
Welcome aboard wave!!
I don't even bother with abridged works.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
google & wikipedia are your friends ;)[/QUOTE]

Not really, me and google don't get on anymore and wiki well lets just say we've had better days.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.