• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Fathers day

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
It's always hard to get a gift for my dad since he already has everything. If anything probably a summer camping trip.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, 3.06 c2d, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
The real question is: What are my kids and grandkids going to get me for Fathers Day? After all, I'm the Dad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
My dad has passed on. But my boys and I are doing a zip line and repelling in a cavern.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
My dad has passed on. But my boys and I are doing a zip line and repelling in a cavern.

Sorry to hear that. I'm still thankful for the time I have left with my dad. It's really the memories that count. Not the gifts. >_<" That sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you guys take lots of pictures. ^-^"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
mine is overseas (i moved away ~10 years ago..) so i won't see him + he's got everything he needs/wants..

what will i get from my 6 year old... a lot of joy on a daily basis, so he does not have to give me anything more. (he can if he wants to :}

OP
gagnerants
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
Sorry to hear that, sounds like fun but I hate heights lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
My Kids make me Breakfast in Bed every fathers Day with a homemade card Love it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
I got my dad a new phone but it's not an Apple. It is a pretty nice Samsung Impression!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.