DVD's?

Reaction score
Hi, so I've been sent a couple of DVD's of my friend's band and I want to copy them any pass them on to some more music-hungry pals. When I was using a PC this seemed like a pretty simple task. Now I'm using a Mac, I have no idea how to do it.

The DVD has a menu / chapter selections etc... I don't want to buy any software (cheapskate I hear you cry!)... I just want to be able to copy the DVD in its entirety onto another writable DVD so it'll work in any ole DVD player.

Have anyone got any suggestions??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
Try Burn which is free.

Hope this helps,

Cheers :)

Hugh

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Since these DVD's are not copy protected, Burn like Hugtheslug mentioned should do it and it's free. If they were copy protected, we can not get into that subject as it's against the forum rules.

You could probably do it with Disk Utility that is built into OSX but I do prefer application like Burn.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.