Nano and Microphone for singing?

Reaction score
Hi All

one of my friends is a singer in a band and has a current gen nano. She and I have been searching for a mic that she could use to record song ideas that she gets. Is there a quality mic that she can buy for recording her voice? We've searched and found them for the previous gen nano but not current. plus the ones I've seen are fairly small and basic. Any recommendations would be really appreciated.

thanks for reading

bluxx

(p.s - her band is called 12 dollar monkey - on myspace)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
Hi All

one of my friends is a singer in a band and has a current gen nano. She and I have been searching for a mic that she could use to record song ideas that she gets. Is there a quality mic that she can buy for recording her voice? We've searched and found them for the previous gen nano but not current. plus the ones I've seen are fairly small and basic. Any recommendations would be really appreciated.

thanks for reading

bluxx

(p.s - her band is called 12 dollar monkey - on myspace)

the Belkin tunetalk is great. It works as a great stereo mic but also has a line in so she could run an analog mixer into it for other recording. It suck battery life, but it records to .wav.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.