Flash video tutorials

Reaction score
I recently started getting into flash and found a site called cartoonsmart.com the video tutorials are great !! and not badly priced either. I went from knowing nothing of flash to being able to design up a site quickly with some knowledge of actionscript. I just wanted to share my experince from this site with others who are interested and no I do not run the site. I'll post my flash site later but his got some free flash tutorials there to. :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
darn, I was gonna say flashkit.com.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Those sites are all great, and to add another one... www.kirupa.com , they have tutorials and good forum too.

I started with Cartoonsmart.com when I first started the basics of flash, the videos don't dwell enough on Actionscript, IMHO but it helps you get the idea of what you can do and how to implement it.

OP
J
Reaction score
rberry88 said:
Those sites are all great, and to add another one... www.kirupa.com , they have tutorials and good forum too.

I started with Cartoonsmart.com when I first started the basics of flash, the videos don't dwell enough on Actionscript, IMHO but it helps you get the idea of what you can do and how to implement it.
nice! thanks for the site. Yeah cartoonsmart will help you understand flash quick, and its better then a book. Your right on the actionscript part :batman:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.