• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Ultimate Question Part 2: 360 premium or elite

Reaction score
hi guys nice to see everyone again this is part two on my search for the ultimate answer (no it is not 42) right well looking at games i definately prefer the 360 so question is elite or premium? Or answers welcome

P.S- You can still post here regarding the original question "PS3 or 360?"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz 2GB 120GB hard drive NVIDIA graphics with 128MB SDRAM
it really depends on what your using it for. if you are using it for strickly games then the permium will probably be the choice i would go for. if however you you are going to save music pictures and download movies and videos off xbox live as well as games, i would go to with the elite because of its bigger hard drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
uhm elite HDMI come on... well i guess some of the premiums come with it now but u will be hard up to find one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
I'd wait until the holidays my friend. I heard the 360's are gonna have the new cooler chips for the holiday season, which should address many of the problems people are experiencing like the red ring of death.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.