iWeb - Creating Sub-Pages

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" matte screen MBP 2.6GHz - 7200RPM 200G
It seems that every page I create can only be a primary page - I would like to have sub-pages on my website. Mind you I am new to the Mac and iWeb and I have done a fair amount of web-work using Front-Page.. I would really like to use this iWeb and not have to spring a small fortune for Dreamweaver..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a Macbook Pro with Leopard and iWeb-08 (came with it)

Thank you all..

OP
Big-Foot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
....Anyone have any words of wisdom on this subject?

Thank you....

Reaction score
I would like to know this too

I have been trying to figure out the same thing. If anyone has any idea whether this is even possible, please post! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Create your "sub" page as a regular page.

Go to inspector tab2, page properties. UnCheck "include this page in navigation"

Then create a image or button to be a link, put it on the page you want to be the main page, click it, hyperlink it to the page that you didn't include on the nav menu.

OP
Big-Foot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Create your "sub" page as a regular page.

Go to inspector tab2, page properties. UnCheck "include this page in navigation"

Then create a image or button to be a link, put it on the page you want to be the main page, click it, hyperlink it to the page that you didn't include on the nav menu.

PERFECT! - Thank you... Sometimes these things just are not that obvious or intuitive.. I appreciate the hand!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.