Slim Rotating Case

Reaction score
I need some recommendations for my new iPad3. I want it to be 360* rotating, ultra slim and available in colors besides black and gray. I tried a Versavue and it was an excellent case but very thick and not available in pink or pastel colors. I ordered one from E bay and it is nice and thin but doesn't stay in the grooves. I know its a tall order, but Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks, Roxanne

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Not sure I understand what you're looking for? By rotating 360 degrees, are you referring to being able to rotate it from landscape to portrait mode or something else? Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, and many other stores sell iPad cases and holders which can be rotated. Logitech recently came out with a nice case that includes a BT keyboard. Very slim and handy for only $99 on line.

OP
H
Reaction score
Yes I would like to view it in both portrait and landscape view. I have not seen any like that at Wal-Mart, Staples, Office Depot, etc. Would you happen to have a brand name?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No specific name. I recently purchased an iPad 3 for our business and just did some looking around at those stores. I wound up buying just a protector case and simple stand from Wal-Mart since the price was right. If you have access to a MacWorld Magazine or MacLife Magazine, there are numerous ads for cases, some rotating, some not. I'll dig thru my mag issues and if I spot a specific name I'll post back.

Here's one advertised on Amazon.com. Take a look at it: LINK

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.