new ma'c user some q's

Reaction score
am.... first i used the disk Utility program on Utility's and i run the first Zero out
on erase menu
and it got stuck saying that i don't have enough space to continue so i shut the program and after while i check my HD amont of space and iwas suprise to see it`s zero?!

itunnes i draged my songs to music menu then i saw that all my songs is in pairs of 2 i mean that i have same song twice so 15GB is gone[it happened before i runned the disk Utility]

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Sorry...but I am totally confused as to what your trying to explain, what the problem is, or what your question(s) are.

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
amm sry my eng is lame
ok i used the disk utility i was trying to use the "Zero out" option and it stacked
in the end so i shutdown this app , and after while i was missshort alot of spaces in my hd i have zero space on my hd!?

and the itunnes made 2 copies of every song that i have and i cant find the copies that it made so i can't delete the copies he made

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.