Possibly Switching wondering about garage band

A

aadam819

im going to be switching soon and on the powerbook im getting it has garage band, is it a good program or is it crap, like is it hard to use or fairly simple. If its a waste of time or even if it isnt what are other good music making programs are there for macs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
aadam819 said:
im going to be switching soon and on the powerbook im getting it has garage band, is it a good program or is it crap, like is it hard to use or fairly simple. If its a waste of time or even if it isnt what are other good music making programs are there for macs?
GarageBand is a great app. I use it almost daily. It is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Plus, it has enough advanced and intermediate features to make it more than just some cheesy entry level app.

Other apps I use/have used are Cubase SX and Live...but I think GarageBand is the best of the bunch in my opnion anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
After the Napster and Kazaa thing sort of finnished, and I switched to Mac, I just joined iTunes, very happy that I did!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.