new iPod design

I

iPod

I don't like the new click-wheel. On the iPod Mini it's too easy to click stuff accidentally. The old one is better in my opinion. However, the new firmware looks interesting.

OP
M

MoltenLava

Huh? The previous touch buttons were a disaster. You never get a feedback when you click a button. You always have to use the hold switch because touch buttons were too sensitive. It's too much hassle keep having to slide the switch back and forth.

Buttons without feedback is usability nightmare.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I have had iPods of each generation (including mini) and the latest is definitely my favorite so far. It is much easier to navigate through menus when you can go back with the menu button at the top and just push play at the bottom. I think the 1st and 2nd Gens were a little easier to use than the 3rd generations. The touch sensitive buttons were a pain in my opinion so i rarely used them except when turning on and starting up the music... From then on i used the wired remote

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.