Basic Pages for iPad question

Reaction score
I have an ipad 1 and am considering getting Pages app for it, so I can just get documents from the imac onto the ipad.

I haven’t really put much on the ipad (it was a gift), and am unsure how I would actually transfer a document to it. I do basic word processing that has some images, charts, or tables, not newsletters or anything fancy.

So, how hard is it to load the app and transfer documents and how do I do this?

OP
C
Reaction score
Ok, so I got pages for ipad, and emailed some pages documents from my imac. Tables with pictures I got from a website and identifying text (inventory of pins I collect). I downloaded the documents into pages for ipad, but the pictures aren’t there.

What gives?

Reaction score
Not sure what gives, but I think there are 2 ways you can get your files onto your ipad
1) use itunes. This will work as i loaded some resumes with itunes that now reside in Pages.
2) I think you can use the free app dropbox which does file sharing on multiple devices.
Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.