ipad protection

Reaction score
just wondering what would be the best case for the ipad out there that would prevent damage if it were to be dropped. I know with the iphone that I had, it was dropped a couple of times but the case saved it. With the ipad being bigger it would need a little more protection to prevent it from being damaged if dropped.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I've got the InCase Convertible Book Jacket. It works well but it's a little bulky. I'm satisfied with it on the whole but would like it better if it didn't have the folding hinge to allow it to double as an iPad stand.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I have the Speck Candyshell case. It has rubber on the inside for cushion and a hard shell exterior. It also can be docked in the Apple docks without removing the case. It has a little trap-door that flips out of the way to facilitate docking. This was the main selling point for me, and there are not many hard shell cases out there that allow docking with it installed.

Reaction score
iPad locking case

I bought a product called the iPad Securty Case which works great for my needs. I wanted somthing that would lock so my pesky friends didn't always use my new iPad. I also liked the leather look.

Reaction score
I thought about getting a case but I never even taken my iPad outa my bed. I did however get a sticker on the back of my iPad at sticviews. It should help protect my iPad from scratches.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.