Cvs

Reaction score
Hi

I have just bought a MacBook Pro. I have prevously only used Linux and Windows. I wonder whether there are any good CVS programs available. In particular, I am looking for one with a graphical interface.

I have so far failed to find one, and would greatly appreciate any information regarding this matter.

Cheers,

Paposeshet

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, paposeshet.

CVS as in programming? If so, according to this Apple Developer Connection article, Version Control with CVS on Mac OS X it seems you can use BBEdit which is a great text editor for the Mac. As for one with a GUI, guess you'll have to wait for other input in this thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 17" 2GB Ram, Intel Core Duo
hey macheacase i love that quote...

OP
P
Reaction score
Welcome to Mac-Forums, paposeshet.

CVS as in programming? If so, according to this Apple Developer Connection article, Version Control with CVS on Mac OS X it seems you can use BBEdit which is a great text editor for the Mac. As for one with a GUI, guess you'll have to wait for other input in this thread.

Thanks. I have already looked at that, but it does not come with a graphical interface. There are some other programs but they are not maintained any more and they have only versions designed for PPC.

Cheers,

Paposeshet

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.