Problems ordering iPhone with VZW Biz??

dt3

Reaction score
Been getting the run around from VZW support since last Thursday about why the apple site kept on saying I was not eligible for an iphone upgrade. I knew I wanted to order through apple because of the poor CS I always get inside the Verizon stores. Each time I talk to them its something different... change your password, wait 24-48 hours for password to update in their system, their website is broken. A week later, I finally get an answer from apple that they cant sell to biz plans and have no choice but to go through verizon.

So now here I am; 2 weeks back on the preorder list and probably 6+ hours wasted talking to CS during 4 phone calls and 2 store visits.

When I found out I called the vzw buisness sales line directly and ask to be escalated. Wait 10-15 minutes on hold and run down my situation. While she says she has no idea what Im talking about cant confirm either way with any certainty. 2 hours later she calls me back and says they had to go to apple but confirmed that I could not purchase from them and that NO ONE in the call center knew this.

Blew my mind... am i really the only one who prefers preordering through apple?? I would go to the store and deal with that madness rather than preordering through those idiots

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.