help with Fujycom fresh MP4 player

Reaction score
Hey,

my son got this MP4 player about 6 month ago and finally he decided he wants to use it.

My music is on my macbook and I have a windows desktop at hand.

when connecting to the desktop the os recognize the devide and it seems like it should be easy to upload music/videos to it. however when connecting it to my macbook nothing happens. Not in itune and not in the system.

Searched high and low and couldn't find drivers for osx or the like.

Please help

D

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Does the MP4 player appear on the desktop when you attach it to your Mac? If it does, you may be able to click on it and open it to see what kind of storage it has. You may be able to manually upload your music files to it that way. If it requires special software, you'll probably only be able to use it in Windows if no Mac drivers are available

iTunes will only open when inserting an iPod device or other Apple devices like an iPhone or iPad.

OP
D
Reaction score
thanks.
I figured itune was apple product only and did it on my desktop.

As a long time mac user (only switched to pc due to work stuff) was very disappointed that it was so much easier on a pc.

On a side note, any idea how to convert youtube files to recognizable MP4 format?
I used youtube downloader and converted both to MP4 and WMV but the device didn't recognize both

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.