• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Laughing Me Butt Off

S

sivp

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD THIS MORNING..

i was on msn, and i have like 40 peopel online, 35 of them i dont even know how i got on my list.. anyways, my name is "G5 so fast, so smooth" and hes like my Celeron 1.8 is faster.. I wasl laughing so hard. Even the G5 single 1.8 processor is about 8X faster then that. P4 1.8 is fricken 4X faster.

i know i'm off with numbers and not exact %'s but i do know the comparison in speed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Ok people I am tired of editing posts for cursing. Even if you substitute symbols for characters in the words, my five year-old son, if I had one, would understand what you were trying to say. Do not do that! No cursing! We know you're an intelligent bunch, you don't need to use that type of language to get your point across. Thank you for helping this place to be a clean community that any family member, regardless of age, can come here and enjoy the knowledge here without being inundated with foul language. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.