Using MTR & Popcorn

R

RoccaDelicious

I need some help, I'm rather new to Mac usage & appear to be struggling !

I'm attempting to burn some Video_TS files using Popcorn, however when I try to drag the files into the burn section with Popcorn running nothing appears to happen other than on occasion popcorn will shut down.

I've used MTR to rip my DVDs to the hard drive, they open up & run fine using the Apple installed DVD player.

If anyone can help that would be great !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
have you got the latest updates for popcorn?

failing that try the normal repair permissions and reboot

OP
R

RoccaDelicious

Hello, just thought that I would update my own post so as to help others.

I ended up on the Roxio web forums and found out that there is a patch which when downloaded will sort out the issue of the programme crashing when attempting to drag the desired Video_TS file into the burn area.

Since downloading the patch and installing it, popcorn now works perfectly every time.

I hope this helps others out when having problems when using popcorn !
RoccaDelicious said:
I need some help, I'm rather new to Mac usage & appear to be struggling !

I'm attempting to burn some Video_TS files using Popcorn, however when I try to drag the files into the burn section with Popcorn running nothing appears to happen other than on occasion popcorn will shut down.

I've used MTR to rip my DVDs to the hard drive, they open up & run fine using the Apple installed DVD player.

If anyone can help that would be great !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
yea that was a problem that came out a while ago, im glad you got it figured out so quickly because it took me ages!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.