Problem downloading newspaper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacsOSX13.6.4;10.13.6;iPhone SE2 17.3.1;SE1 15.8;iPadMini15.8;iPadAir 2 15.8
Periodically my newspaper fails to download. I can see an image with the edition of the day on my Newstand shelf but can't open it. Do I need to contact the publisher or is this a problem with the app?

I can't even look at previous editions. If I delete the app & reinstall it might that solve the problem?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I wish I knew.... I have the same problem with my subscription to MacWorld. I see the latest issue on the Newsstand but it sometimes will not download. I try again a bit later and it does download. I've given up trying to figure it out. I don't think it's the app though, otherwise it would give me an error.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacsOSX13.6.4;10.13.6;iPhone SE2 17.3.1;SE1 15.8;iPadMini15.8;iPadAir 2 15.8
Newsstand

I wish I knew.... I have the same problem with my subscription to MacWorld. I see the latest issue on the Newsstand but it sometimes will not download. I try again a bit later and it does download. I've given up trying to figure it out. I don't think it's the app though, otherwise it would give me an error.

You say that you don't think that it's the app but it would be interesting to know if other people have experienced this problem. It could be a problem with the interface between the publisher of the periodical and Newsstand.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.