Web Browser Font Issue

Reaction score
Hi recently downloaded a couple of free fonts, installed them in font book and now all my web browsers, plus some incoming html email is displaying in hard to read Kid's font. I've removed & deleted the fonts, checked all the browser font settings and they are correctly showing Times, Arial, etc., I reinstalled Google Chrome and the annoying font won't go away. How do I fix this?:\

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You say you removed the fonts. How did you remove them? Also, any fonts that you download and install will also be placed in your personal (user) fonts folder in addition to the system fonts folder.

Check this folder: /Users/your user name/Library/Fonts/

If you're using Lion, the user library folder is hidden. In order to see it, do this:

Open Finder, click on your user name, click on GO, click on GO TO FOLDER, type in Library.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.