Problems with the iphone

Reaction score
I've been using the new iPhone 3Gs for about a week now. But I've been having some problems. It keeps crashing. If I use it as a music player then try to anwser a phone call it will freeze and keep ringing till I force shutdown the whole phone, missing that call. Any tips on what to do?

Oh and I have the newest iPhone software update.

T

todd51

I don't have an iPhone, but the first thing I would do would be to take it to the place I bought it, whether it be the Apple Store or your AT&T Store and tell them about it. If it's only a week old you should be able to just swap it out easily with a new one. Especially if it's that big of a problem.

I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago and I got it replaced because the hinge on it was too loose for my tastes.

Reaction score
Just do a restore and that should fix the problem. When i had the original 2g iphone after about a year it would start doing that and i would just back up the iphone with itunes so i didnt lose all my numbers then i would restore it and it would fix the issue. I now have the 3gs also jailbroken and unlocked and so far no issues.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.