Bookmarks

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here.
I just recently upgraded to Lion and also the iCloud. Among numerous problems are two that I would appreciate help with.
First, after moving to Lion my bookmarks disappeared from my bookmarks bar to be replaced with other bookmarks from from a long-ago OS. When I highlight the 'show all bookmarks' button I get a list below that has 'COLLECTIONS' and then 'BOOKMARKS'. All my bookmarks that I want are in the 'BOOKMARKS' list but I can't seem to put them into my bookmarks bar on Safari. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Second, I moved to iCloud and saved my Address Book and my Calendar just like the process instructed. My Calendar is on my Desktop but I can't seem to be able to import it into the iCloud. Any help?
One more thing. I can put in new things on the Calendar from my iPhone and it'll show up in iCloud calendar: but the times of my events tend to change randomly in the iCloud and thus on my computer. Does anyone know why that happens and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance for any help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
All my bookmarks that I want are in the 'BOOKMARKS' list but I can't seem to put them into my bookmarks bar on Safari.

What did you try? As a last resort, go to the web page, create a new bookmark where you want it, then delete it if you want, from the other location.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.