Am I sensetive to the iPhone screen?

Reaction score
For some reason, my body feels strange whenever I'm using my iPhone (tested in airport mode). For example, my leg will start feeling sore when my iPhone is in my pocket, and I will feel lightheaded while using it. I think it has to be something to do with the screen, but I'm not really sure.

Does anyone know the details of how the screen works, and how it might cause my leg to hurt?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Nope, I don't think that your phone is making your leg hurt. If there were anything in there that could cause you pain it wouldn't be being sold around the world.

But if in doubt, sell it, they're going for loads atm.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Your not the first person I've heard complain about the leg problem, I have no idea what it would be though. Very odd, I haven't experienced anything like this with my iPhone, but maybe its just a matter of time. Hope you figure this out and feel better :X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Uhhhhh. I would see a Dr. and by Dr. I mean therapist.

I was just thinking that myself. I suppose it could be a reaction to something inside the phone itself though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.