Microsoft Word for Mac OSX

I

iCure

What's up everyone I was wondering if you can help me out. I just installed Microsoft Word for my iMac becuse I have to work on my resume. I wanted to start a brand new one from scratch but it does not come with any templates at all. I know that the PC version does. I was just wondering if any of you know where I can download free templates for Word for Mac. Or if any of you have any can you please post some?

I was also wondering if I can mail my self some of the templates then add them to my mac from my pc is that possible? If it is can you please post instructions on how do dot this?

Thanks very much!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
In Word go to File -> Project Gallery and then a new window will open up and there will be a lot of templates.. if you do not have them.. you didn't do the full install of Word. If that is the case, delete Word and reinstall from the CD. You can download more on the mactopia site. (outdated link removed)

OP
P

psychotoe

I'll try it, thanks.

Murlyn said:
In Word go to File -> Project Gallery and then a new window will open up and there will be a lot of templates.. if you do not have them.. you didn't do the full install of Word. If that is the case, delete Word and reinstall from the CD. You can download more on the mactopia site. (outdated link removed)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.