:dummy:CD ROM

B

ByHisGrace

:dummy: I know i will probably feel dumb when i get the answer for this but, how do i check to see if my ibook has a cd burning rom? I've looked at what i think is everywhere (in the system profile) and can't seem to find anything that lists specifically what kind of cd rom it is. i know the ram bus speed everything except for info on the cd rom. can anyone help? :dummy:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Well, it should say in the System Profiler. If you can't tell from the information it gives, however, here's this: At a certain point in time, Apple stopped making computers with non-Combo drives. Which model do you have?

OP
B

ByHisGrace

Meyvn said:
Well, it should say in the System Profiler. If you can't tell from the information it gives, however, here's this: At a certain point in time, Apple stopped making computers with non-Combo drives. Which model do you have?
well the person i bought my ibook (500mhz 12") from jipped me on the mermory so now i'm weary that it actually came with the combo drive. after research i found that my ibook came out in 2001. also since its os X version 10.0.4 it doesn't have a burnning rom program so i fear its not a combo drive. :D :confused:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.