I cant modify my partition size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13-inch Mid 2007 | 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo | 3GB Ram | 250GB Hard Drive | 2nd Hard Drive 80GB
So i got the developers preview of OSX Lion and decided to give it a try. I made a second partition of 30 gigs because i didnt know how well i would like Lion and i wanted it to have a foot footprint on my HD, well i love lion and i want to use it as my main OS. I tried to go to Disk Ultilty to resize that partition but i can only make it smaller and not bigger. Whats up with this and is there anything i can do about it?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Since Lion has not officially been published and you have a developer version, this is not the proper place to discuss this. If you are legally part of the beta team, then you have access to their forum where this should be posted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.