Having problems with .Mac

Reaction score
Surrey or Sheffield, UK.. or I might even be in Aa
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" (mid-2009 edition), 2.66Ghz, 4GB, 640GB HDD
Hey all,

I'm still using the Free Trial that came with my MBP and I'm thinking about subscribing but only if the darn thing works properly :D

I've been trying to Sync my Address Book (I've gone into the options within Address Book and got it checked in .Mac in System Preferences) for instance, and though according to my Sys Preferences everything does sync, nothing changes when I actually login to my .Mac account online? The only thing there is me, ie. my email address as registered with .Mac.

My Bookmarks aren't going across either :(

BUT.. I have successfully uploaded a webpage through iWeb with no trouble at all.

Anyone have any pointers? I'm using Leopard now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
From the .Mac support site:

UPDATE: As of 10/31/07 8 AM PDT, the .Mac Sync maintenance is still in progress. We thank you for your patience as we work to restore service ASAP.

Due to scheduled maintenance, some members may not be able to sync with the www.mac.com website, or may receive an unexpected "What would you like to do for this first sync?" alert. We apologize for any inconvenience

OP
S
Reaction score
Surrey or Sheffield, UK.. or I might even be in Aa
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" (mid-2009 edition), 2.66Ghz, 4GB, 640GB HDD
I hope it's just that :( Have tried syncing a few times since I bought my mac to no avail :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.