Software Update hanging after 10.4.10 update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
So I'm trying to do a Software Update after I have successfully updated to 10.4.10 and it hangs after the progress bar for "Checking new software" hits 3/4 completed. I have tried restarting to no avail. I also upgraded my Base station to the new AEBS(the square one) if that makes any difference. Anyone have any ideas?

I also just realized that www.apple.com is lagging, more specifically the Support section. Is it just me?

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nevermind I figured out it was a double NAT issue. Solved, thread can now be closed/deleted. Thanks.

T

todd51

Interesting, I'm downloading and installing 10.4.10 right now. I'll let you know if I have any problems.

EDIT: Sorry posted at the same time, didn't see it, glad to hear it worked out for you!

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Its ok. :) Actually I updated my AEBS earlier today so that's probably why it was hanging too, because of the double NAT issue.

As far the 10.4.10 update, so far so good. Haven't had any problems, and I guess running a little faster or it could be a figment of my imagination heh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.