Incipio Silicrylic?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
According to the incipio website it is compatible with both.
Incipio iPhone 4 SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4G Cases, iPhone 4 Accessories, iPhone 4 Skins, iPhone 4 Hard Shell Cases, iPhone Carrying Cases, 4G Cases, iPhone 4, iPhone 4G

Really the difference is with the side buttons (and where the breaks are in the metal) - I have tried several cases and although the switch isn't exactly in the middle of the hole in most cases, it still works. Still if the case you are looking at has tight tolerances then it might not work.

OP
kuklachica
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
Thank you... I forgot to check Incipio's website. I ordered the case from Amazon. The ringer switch just brushes up agains the silicone, but not much. Definitely not centered, but I don't care about it. Fully functional, no problem! Now I just need to wait for SwitchEasy to get their cases out for Verizon... that's what I'm really waiting for!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.